WE ARE LOOKING FOR (m/f): “Research & Development Project Leader”, in order to enrich our products pipeline.
Implantable Medical Devices – innovative biomaterial products.
Available immediately / permanent contract / Herstal (Belgium).
Located in Belgium and composed of a fast-growing team, KiOmed Pharma is a high-potential biotech company specialized in the research and development, manufacturing and commercializing of innovative medical devices for regenerative medicine.
KiOmed Pharma has currently two products in the pipeline targeting orthopaedic and tissues regeneration markets. KiOmed Pharma has the ambition and the resources to grow to a worldwide class and aims at getting to market approval (CE Mark) of its innovative pipeline of products in the upcoming years.
- You lead the development program in relation to the strategic development roadmap of the company.
- You plan, execute and report prototyping programs (screening, development and preclinical proof of concept).
- You plan, execute and report analytical development program.
- You ensure the transfer with the production team.
- You develop a project plan and identify project timelines and milestones.
- You translate the project plan into well-defined task orders and communicate effectively to both internal (project teams, production, compliance) and external (subcontractors, customer) partners involved on the project.
- You manage the execution of the project with a focus on meeting established milestones in compliance with strategy, budget and timelines.
- You support the management in decision-making in line with product development.
- You prepare periodic management and/or customer reports and presentations.
- You organize and archive the documentation in compliance with Quality standards for Design & Development program.
- You contribute to the preparation of documents for regulatory purposes.
- You contribute to the Intellectual Property watch.
- Scientific background, minimum master in chemistry or Biochemistry, life sciences or engineer, preferentially a PhD with a first experience in the development of implantable devices.
- Knowledge of Design and Development activities required for CE marking of implantable devices.
- Background in biopolymers is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, result- and customer-oriented.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- Rigorous, you dispose of a good sense of organization.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- French and English both written and oral.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office suite) and knowledge of project management tools.
- To integrate a fast-growing and innovative biotech company having a proprietary and unique technology.
- To work in a respectful and highly professional work environment.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your full application (CV and motivation letter) to => firstname.lastname@example.org , until March 15th, 2018.
Your application will be processed with full confidentiality.
Download the job description here (PDf)